Final Paper Submission
Congratulations on the acceptance of your paper for SPAWC 2022!
A full registration at author rate before May 18, 2022, is required for final manuscript submission. Each full registration can cover up to four papers. See the registration page for details.
Final Paper formatting instructions
- Final papers should be restricted to 5 pages (in 10pt Times Roman font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format).
- Use the standard IEEE conference templates for Word/LaTeX.
- Include title, author names, contact information of all authors, abstract, and up to 5 keywords.
- Do not include any headers, footers, or page numbers.
- Submit the PDF of your final paper through EDAS.
- We strongly encourage you to use IEEE PDF eXpress to create an IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF for your final paper. Please follow the steps below.
IEEE PDF Express
- Go to https://ieee-pdf-express.org.
- Enter 51304X in the Conference ID.
- New users can find all the instructions here: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/External/UsingIEEEPDFeXpress
- Previous users should enter the same password that was used for past conferences and verify that their contact information is valid.
Important notes on plagiarism
Authors are required to submit material that is original and has not been published or submitted for consideration elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by the IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.